RN Staff Nurse
The Health Center Staff Nurse provides needed assessments, nursing care, treatments and referrals for the Sisters of St. Dominic while ensuring the smooth operation of the Health Center. The Staff Nurse also assists staff in Supportive Living, as needed, to meet the needs of Sisters who reside there.
- Licensed Registered Nurse with valid Wisconsin Nursing License.
- CPR certification.
- Successful experience in the field of nursing. Gerontology experience may be preferred.
- Moderate computer skills including use of the internet.
- Ability to relate to and motivate a variety of people and personalities.
- Considerable initiative, solid judgment, and leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professional confidentiality.
- Valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Respect for and willingness to enact the mission of the Racine Dominicans.
- Work schedule requires assigned on-call time; some weekend, holiday and irregular work hours may occasionally be necessary due to emergent situations or staffing needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- successful triage/assessment: 3-5 years
Applications are accepted for currently posted positions only. We do not accept unsolicited applications, nor do we keep applications on file.
We are accepting applications for the following position:
Shorelight Memory Care is looking for reliable, responsible and compassionate individuals to make a positive difference for residents in our brand new memory care households.
- Respect for the elderly, the frail and the disabled
- Ability, desire and flexibility to provide engaging person-centered care
- Previous successful Assistant experience; 1 year memory care experience preferred;
- Current Wisconsin CNA Certificate; gerontology CNA may be preferred
- Ability to understand and follow oral & written instructions with strong attention to detail
- Satisfactory background check and physical including drug screen
The Resident Assistant provides person-centered care services under the supervision of the Nurse Manager while maintaining the highest possible level of independence and dignity of our residents. In addition to personal care services, meal service, cleaning, laundry and medication passing is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time team members.
How to Apply:
Email your resume indicating the shift you desire, whether full or part-time along with your salary requirements to HR@sienaonthelake.org or mail to:
5635 Erie Street
Racine, WI 53402
Attn: CNA Recruiter
Or apply in person and fill out an employment application.
Shorelight Memory Care / Siena on the Lake is an Equal Opportunity Employer