Applications are accepted for currently posted positions only. We do not accept unsolicited applications, nor do we keep applications on file.
We are accepting applications for the following position:
Shorelight Memory Care is looking for reliable, responsible and compassionate individuals to make a positive difference for residents in our brand new memory care households.
- Respect for the elderly, the frail and the disabled
- Ability, desire and flexibility to provide engaging person-centered care
- Previous successful Assistant experience; 1 year memory care experience preferred;
- Current Wisconsin CNA Certificate; gerontology CNA may be preferred
- Ability to understand and follow oral & written instructions with strong attention to detail
- Satisfactory background check and physical including drug screen
The Resident Assistant provides person-centered care services under the supervision of the Nurse Manager while maintaining the highest possible level of independence and dignity of our residents. In addition to personal care services, meal service, cleaning, laundry and medication passing is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time team members.
How to Apply:
Email your resume indicating the shift you desire, whether full or part-time along with your salary requirements to HR@sienaonthelake.org or mail to:
5635 Erie Street
Racine, WI 53402
Attn: CNA Recruiter
Or apply in person and fill out an employment application.
Shorelight Memory Care / Siena on the Lake is an Equal Opportunity Employer