Applications are accepted for currently posted positions only. We do not accept unsolicited applications, nor do we keep applications on file.
Link to PDF
Bethany Apartments / Catherine Marian Housing, Inc.
JOB POSTING – Case Manager (Full-time 40 hours/week)
Bethany Apartments, a program of Catherine Marian Housing, Inc., is looking for someone who wants to directly impact their community by furthering Bethany’s mission to provide transitional housing for women and children who have suffered domestic abuse. Catherine Marian Housing is a sponsored ministry of the Racine Dominicans and the Wheaton Franciscan Sisters.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field such as human services.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional case management experience.
- Knowledge of tenant/landlord issues and resolutions. HUD experience may be preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and show a commitment to developing the skills and talents of others.
- Accountability, flexibility, and humor
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professional confidentiality.
- Commitment to and belief in the mission of Bethany Apartments.
- Honest and ethical.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must have a clear background check as it relates to the position.
Description: The Case Manager will assist the Executive Director in the facilitation of intake and placement processes with new residents as well as apartment preparation for and monitoring of ongoing residency. This position also provides support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individual residents’ (and their children’s) needs. Additionally the Case Manager will facilitate the enhancement of the overall quality of residents’ lives toward increasing self-sufficiency, and promote continuity of care to the fullest extent possible. The Case Manager reports to the Executive Director.
Hours/Shift: We offer a competitive wage and benefit package in a great work environment. Full-time at 40 hours per week. Work schedule may occasionally involve irregular/variable hours due to emergent situations or staffing needs.
How to Apply: Send cover letter and resume with salary requirements by email or regular mail.
5635 Erie Street
Racine, WI 53402