Manager of Marketing
Siena on the Lake, Inc., a ministry of the Sisters of St. Dominic – Racine Dominicans, has a ground floor opportunity available! Help us continue to grow a new assisted living and memory care community where Residents will thrive in an environment dedicated to a holistic approach to mind, body and spirit to ensure a fullness of life for each of its residents.
As a faith based community, the values of justice, compassion, mutual respect, honesty and neighborliness are characteristics upheld throughout the ministry. Siena seeks an experienced Manager of Marketing to join their team for the 36 unit building (with potential to fill an additional 60 units) where they will lead, plan, develop, direct and coordinate all aspects of the sales and marketing plan.
The Manager of Marketing is responsible for:
- implementation of corporate sales and marketing initiatives;
- creating brand awareness and demand to fulfill & maintain the occupancy/sales goals for all service lines;
- generation and handling of inquiries, leads or prospects, while overseeing the sales and admissions functions;
- participating in market & competitive analysis, and product positioning & pricing promotion, forecasting, product introductions;
- the development of sales tools and distribution sales training.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field;
- 3-5 years progressive experience in rental of assisted living and memory support residential living and real estate;
- Recognized industry participation on a local or regional level with a recognized network of professional relationships; professional sales and marketing designation preferred;
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, self-motivated and goal oriented, organized team player with ability to multi-task in a team environment;
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office;
- Experience with Eldermark or other Senior Housing Information Software a plus!
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package in a great work environment.
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified applicant, please submit your resume, your salary history and current salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: MM Recruiter or mail to:
Shorelight Memory Care
5643 Erie Street
Racine, WI 53402
Attn: MM Recruiter