The bookstore features a variety of books on contemporary spirituality by such authors as Paula D’Arcy, Joyce Rupp, Richard Rohr, Cynthia Bourgeault and James Martin. Hand-crafted jewelry and weavings from S. Kathleen, turned wooden bowls from Jerry Rupp, and Earth Prayer beads from the Sisters of Green Mountain Monastery make unique gifts. CD music encompasses instrumental, chants, Native American flute and drum music, music for relaxation and music from artists ranging from Marty Haugen and Dan Schutte to Peter Mayer and Sara Thomsen.
Siena Retreat Center’s international selections include Holy Land Stone keepsakes from Jerusalem, millefiori necklaces from Italy, and singing bowls from Nepal. Siena also offers fair trade items such as chocolate and woven and beaded articles from Mayaworks. We have framed and unframed prints, including Piasecki's Last Supper.
Our select inventory reflects the mission of the Racine Dominicans and the programs of the Retreat Center.For more information, visit www.SienaRetreatCenter.org or call 262-898-2590.
Come visit us!
We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- New from Joyce Rupp, Prayer Seeds: A Gathering of Blessings, Reflections and Poems for Spiritual Growth
- New from Paula D'Arcy, Stars at Night: When Darkness Unfolds as Light. "Drink in Paula's words. They will wrap you in a luminous, black shawl of knowing. Let her take your hand, and dip it into the cool, dark, healing river of life," Mary Busby
- New from Mark Nepo, The One Life We're Given: Finding the Wisdom that Waits in Your Heart.
- Breathe: Simple breathing techniques for a calmer, happier life by Jean Hall.
- New from Richard Rohr Divine Dance: The Trinity and Your Transformation.
- Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge, and the Teaching of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer, not a new book but new to us.
And many more books, music and gifts. Come browse!