Christmas gift suggestions
- Scarves handwoven by S. Kathleen
- A warm Siena Retreat Center fleece jacket (we have limited sizes and colors in stock but you can order)
- Millefiore pendants from Italy, Jerusalem stone gifts (inspirational quotes on pieces of stone mined in Jerusalem), olive wood rosaries
- Plaques & cups from Abby Press: Amazing Woman, Mother, Grandma, Serenity prayer
- Brush Dance journals and 2016 calendars
- A beautiful, calming instrumental CD
- Laudato Si: On Care for Our Common Home, the Pope's Encyclical- in hardcover, paperback and large print.
- Illuminations, by Mary Sharratt, a novel based on the life of Hildegard of Bingen, Nautilis Book Award winner
- We Are Already One: Thomas Merton's Message of Hope, Reflections to Honor His Centenary (1915-2015) with essays by friends and scholars of Thomas Merton, including Joan Chittister, Thomas Moore, James Finley, Richard Rohr, Cynthia Bourgeaut and many more
- Rising Strong: The Reckoning. The Rumble. The Revolution. by Brené Brown. "If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. This is a book about what it takes to get back up."
- How to Be a Perfect Stranger: The Essential Religious Etiquette Handbook. This book advises as we are invited to a wedding, funeral, baptism or other event in a place of worship other than our own. What to wear, what to bring, what to expect are the topics covered by the writers. This won a "Best Reference Book of the Year Award".
- A gift certificate from Siena Retreat Center. You can purchase a gift certificate for the bookstore, for a retreat, or that can be used for either. The cost of a private retreat with three meals is $76. Most of the one-day retreats are only $35- including a ‘Lenten Day of Reflection’ with Miriam Brown, OP; ‘Spring Basket Making’ with Ruthann Reed, OP; ‘Pysanky: Ukrainian Egg Decorating’ with Jaye Nelson, OSF; or the ever popular SoulCollage® with Pat Shutts; just to name a few. Call us at 262-898-2590 to inquire.
And many more books, music and gifts. Come browse!