- $2.00 per person per half hour. An average educational tour is 1.5 - 2 hours.
- 1 chaperone per 10 children is required and free.
- Week long Ecology Camp (9am – 1 pm) for 6-11 year olds - $110.
- Week long Ecology Camp (9 am – 1 pm) for 12-14 year olds - $150. Includes a Thursday night camping sleep-over and a Friday farm lunch starting at noon.
- $60 per class period
- On overnight or extended trips, the fee is to cover cost of travel, accommodations, and meals.
Mileage fee required according to the government reimbursement figure.
While we depend on fees for programs and other offerings at the Center, we want our educational programs to be available to everyone. Through the generosity of donors we have some scholarship funds available. For financial assistance to attend programs call Rejane at 262-681-8527.