Applications are accepted and reviewed only for currently posted positions. We do not accept unsolicited applications, nor do we keep applications on file.
Director, Health Services
“Committed to Truth, Compelled to Justice” is the guiding principle for the rule of conduct and direction of the Racine Dominicans and all personal and sponsored ministries. In the faithful pursuit of this mission, we are seeking a dynamic leader to join our team to oversee our health services for our sisters who are living independently and in our supportive living area. This director level position is open to a licensed RN with appropriate leadership experience and who is familiar with multi-levels of care for the elderly.
This position leads the Health Services Team, oversees and participates, as needed, in all the health care services, interacts with sisters regarding health/age-related transitions or health problems, and communicates with the Congregation regarding health and wellness issues. This position coordinates Community Care services, PACE and Partnership programs, for those Sisters who are enrolled. This position collaborates and interacts with the Racine Dominican Residence Coordinator, the Finance Director, and other managerial personnel at Siena Center as needed.
Work schedule is generally first shift Monday -Friday. Work schedule requires assigned on-call time; some week-end, holiday and irregular work hours may, occasionally, be necessary due to emergent situations or staffing needs.
- Licensed Registered Nurse with valid Wisconsin Nursing License
- CPR Certified
- Successful management experience in the field of nursing including hiring and evaluating (Gerontology experience may be preferred.)
- Moderate computer skills including use of the internet
- High degree of interpersonal relationship skills, and the ability to relate to and motivate a variety of people and personalities
- Considerable initiative, solid judgment, and leadership skills
- Problem solving, and conflict management skills.
- Administrative, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage one's own time.
- Ability to maintain high degree of professional confidentiality
- Respect for and willingness to enact the mission of the Racine Dominicans
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of automobile insurance
- Honest and ethical
May be exposed to latex and other medical materials. May be exposed to hazardous conditions including blood borne pathogens and the like. May need to wear common protective or safety equipment such as glasses, gloves and the like. Work schedule requires assigned on-call time; some weekend, holiday and irregular work hours may, occasionally, be necessary due to emergent situations or staffing needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $64,000.00 to $71,000.00 /year
Experience: Assisted/independent living nursing: 3 years (Required)
Nursing management: 5 years (Required)
License or certification: Wisconsin RN (Required)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
How to Apply:
Email your resume with your salary requirements to HR@RacineDominicans.org or mail to:
Racine Dominicans/Human Resources
5635 Erie Street
Racine, WI 53402
Attn: Nursing Director Recruiter
Shorelight Memory Care is looking for reliable, responsible and compassionate individuals to make a positive difference for residents in our brand new memory care households.
- Respect for the elderly, the frail and the disabled
- Ability, desire and flexibility to provide engaging person-centered care
- Previous successful Assistant experience; 1 year memory care experience preferred;
- Current Wisconsin CNA Certificate; gerontology CNA may be preferred
- Ability to understand and follow oral & written instructions with strong attention to detail
- Satisfactory background check and physical including drug screen
The Resident Assistant provides person-centered care services under the supervision of the Nurse Manager while maintaining the highest possible level of independence and dignity of our residents. In addition to personal care services, meal service, cleaning, laundry and medication passing is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time team members.
How to Apply:
Email your resume indicating the shift you desire, whether full or part-time along with your salary requirements to HR@sienaonthelake.org or mail to:
5635 Erie Street
Racine, WI 53402
Attn: CNA Recruiter
Or apply in person and fill out an employment application.
Shorelight Memory Care / Siena on the Lake is an Equal Opportunity Employer