Applications are accepted and reviewed only for currently posted positions. We do not accept unsolicited applications, nor do we keep applications on file.
Accounting Manager - Non-profit
The Sisters of St Dominic (also known as the Racine Dominicans), a mission-driven non-profit religious order, is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team. We are a truly mission driven organization, meaning profit is not the driving force, and an individual who is driven to do things because they matter and wants to make a larger impact will do well in this role.
Responsible for overall accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting, the right Accounting Manager should be a great communicator who is able to speak the language of finance with the rest of our accounting team (3 direct reports) while also translating that language to our organization of Catholic sisters and the rest of our supporting staff of non-accounting laypeople as necessary. The mission of the Racine Dominicans is “Committed to truth, compelled to justice” meaning much of the work we do is in pursuit of social justice. An individual who is ready to support this mission, regardless of their religious or personal identity, will find a great home with our organization. To get a better understanding of the order’s mission and impact, visit our website (https://www.racinedominicans.org/about-us/).
To the right Accounting Manager, we offer:
- $65,000 - $70,000 first year on target earnings, dependent on experience
- A generous benefits package including an employer contribution toward medical coverage
- 403B retirement plan
- Vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Dental, Vision
- Life and disability insurance
- Personal office with private bathroom
Shorelight Memory Care is looking for reliable, responsible and compassionate individuals to make a positive difference for residents in our brand new memory care households.
- Respect for the elderly, the frail and the disabled
- Ability, desire and flexibility to provide engaging person-centered care
- Previous successful Assistant experience; 1 year memory care experience preferred;
- Current Wisconsin CNA Certificate; gerontology CNA may be preferred
- Ability to understand and follow oral & written instructions with strong attention to detail
- Satisfactory background check and physical including drug screen
The Resident Assistant provides person-centered care services under the supervision of the Nurse Manager while maintaining the highest possible level of independence and dignity of our residents. In addition to personal care services, meal service, cleaning, laundry and medication passing is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time team members.
How to Apply:
Email your resume indicating the shift you desire, whether full or part-time along with your salary requirements to HR@sienaonthelake.org or mail to:
5635 Erie Street
Racine, WI 53402
Attn: CNA Recruiter
Or apply in person and fill out an employment application.
Shorelight Memory Care / Siena on the Lake is an Equal Opportunity Employer